Best Ways to Burn Music CDs in DVD ROM
This post provides exhaustive information you need to be able to effectively burn music CDs in DVD ROM and continue to enjoy your favorite music selections in CD format.
Please read on:
Nowadays, CDs have become less popular and have almost given way to MP3 format supported by the bulk of audio devices.
However, there are still people who like it better to burn favorite music onto CDs or DVDs, and hear them in a car and other devices.
If you’re one among such people, you have to determine what software is best for burning music CDs.
What you need to Burn Music CDs
First of all, let’s determine what you need to burn your music CD:
- CD-burner. It should be either inbuilt and are available together with your PC/laptop or an external one that you simply connect via USB-cable.
- A recordable DVD ROM disc
- A specially designed software tool that is capable of burning music CDs.
How to Burn a Music CD in a DVD ROM
- Download and install one of the software tools from the list below.
- Since you are interested in burning a music CD, choose the audio CD or MP3. However, confirm that your player does accept MP3 discs.
Just in case you would like to burn images, ebooks, software, your option is data CD.
- Follow the guide for the chosen software to burn the CD.
Now let’s check what tools you’ll use to burn a CD on Windows based PC and on Mac.
How to Burn Audio CD on Windows PC
Here are the utilities you’ll install on Windows.
ImgBurn is sort of famous among CD burning programs. It produces good results, but the interface could seem a touch difficult for a replacement user.
The software has two windows: the one with the controls and a separate window with log files.
If you would like to make a music CD, launch ImgBurn and follow the steps:
- Choose an option write files/folders to disc.
- Then find Tools and choose a choice to create CUE file.
- Simply drag-n-drop your music files into the software, choose the required setting and click on OK.
- Return back to the very first window and click on Write image file to disc.
- Insert a blank CD, choose your new CUE file and click on Write.
In a jiffy, your audio CD is going to be ready.
- To burn other, non-music files, just add them into the software.
- Click on Write.
All in all, ImgBurn produces good CD that’s supported by any sound system.
However, if you’ve got tons of files it’s going to take a while while the software prepares them for burning.
Other software tools you can use to do this job include the ones below:
Created for Win XP users, CDBurnerXP got the support for Windows 8 and 10.
Although the interface could seem a touch bit confusing, thanks to the quantity of the buttons, the software has everything you would like to make and burn CDs and DVDs.
Just take some time to explore it.
On start-up, you’ll be offered to write a knowledge CD or a DVD, write an audio CD, rip an audio CD and even edit ID3 tags.
To make an audio CD:
- Choose the Audio disc.
- Add your files by choosing them from a folder or by simple drag-n-drop.
- Click Burn.
- Choose the settings you would like.
- Click Burn disc.
CDBurnerXP is great for everybody who wants to have a burning software tool with a spread of options.
Aside from the CD, CDBurmerXP also can demonstrate the way to burn DVD disks, but only one-layer types.
As for the music CD, you will be satisfied with the quality of the result and the burning speed.
Burn4Free is a nice free tool to burn music CDs and DVDs with decent configuration settings.
The software has two modes: Easy for new users and Expert for advanced users.
The method for using Burn4Free is pretty simple:
- Add files via drag-n-drop.
- Choose Burn Audio option.
- Insert a blank CD.
- Start the burning process.
Although Burn4Free does its job pretty well, it’s a free software and ad-supported.
Also, the interface is sort of complicated and will need time to understand and work with it well.
BurnAware Free is a nice software tool, which can assist you in creating music, movies, and even data CD.
However, the software is free, so it’s ad-supported.
You will have to be attentive during the installation process and don’t install any 3d party software just in case you don’t need it.
Concerning the program itself, it’s an excellent tool for those that got to burn CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, and even boot discs.
When you start the software,
- Click audio CD.
- Drag-n-drop audio files you would like to burn onto a disc.
- Click the Burn red button.
Easy as ABC, isn’t it? What’s great is that BurnAware Free shows the quantity of free space you’ve got before you begin burning the disc.
It allows you to add more files if needed.
There are so many software tools you can use to burn your music CD in a DVD ROM but also note that anything written on DVD ROM may not be easy to erase.
So, before doing this, ensure that you have the music video you want and then you can go through the processes involved.
7 Best DVD Creator Software to Make Your Perfect DVD
Are you looking for software tools to help you create DVDs from your videos, music, or photos? If your answer is yes, then you need to check out the best seven of such software tools that we have selected for you.
Check them out here:
Amazing DVD Creator.