How to Easily Access Samsung Phone on your PC
If you are looking for how to easily and quickly access your Samsung Android phone or other devices on your PC so you can make changes to your phone, this post gives you a helpful guide to follow.
No doubt, android phones are becoming more and more popular in the phone market, especially the Samsung smartphone brand.
Samsung smart phones are leading Android phones with a large amount of users.
Connecting your Samsung phone to your PC for syncing and back up is an important thing to avoid losing your information on the phone.
This article will teach you step by step procedures of how to access Samsung phone, including Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, S7, S6, S5, S4, S3 on your personal computer.
There are two methods we will share to enable you make the most of all you seek to know.
1. To begin, navigate to “Settings > Developer options” app on your device and then turn on the development settings by tapping on the button on the top panel (it will display “Off” if you haven’t turned it on).
After that, scroll down on the device and enable the USB debugging option.
2. Connect your phone to the computer with the USB cable which is matched so that you can check your Android phone on computer and it will be read as a disk.
3. Click “Open device to view files” in the AutoPlay window that opens on your computer after connecting the phone.
4. Click your phone’s name or model number in the left panel to see a folder for the phone’s internal memory and the microSD card.
Double-click a folder to open it and view the contents. The Samsung phone stores media files, such as music and pictures by type in separate folders.
5. Close the window and disconnect the device when you’re done viewing the phone’s contents.
Connect Samsung and Transfer Data via Wi-Fi with Android Transfer App:
Apart from the aforementioned method, there is still another way of accessing your Samsung phone files on your PC via Wi-Fi using Android transfer Apps.
Android transfer apps can be gotten from your Play Store e.g. Xender, Flashshare, etc. With it you can connect the phone through Wi-Fi to your PC and be able to access the files in it.
What you need to do is:
1. Download any of the Android transfer apps from your Play Store e.g. Xender,
2. Turn on the Wi-Fi on your PC and also on the Android transfer app you just downloaded. Click on the profile picture at the top left-hand side. Go to connect PC. When connected, click on the folder icon on the menu bar.
3. Open up a browser on your PC and type in https://192.168.43.1:33455. The Android transfer app will open up in your PC and you will be able to view all the files in your PC.
It is important to note that sometimes you may fail to connect your phone to a computer successfully.
The USB cable, USB driver, USB port and more can be the factor for the failure. When your device is successfully installed, you will see there is an item displayed as your device model on the Device Manager of your computer.
If you cannot find this item, it means that your computer can not detect your device.
Now, let’s check it out and learn how to fix the problem.
1. Firstly, ensure whether the USB cable can perform normally or not. Some USB cables are meant to charge devices only, such cables cannot be used to read a device on a PC.
You are able to use the USB cable that comes with your Android device or simply connect Samsung phone to a computer via another USB cable that can work – If it can be successfully detected by your PC, then it means you can use the USB cable normally.
2. Check to confirm that the USB driver is properly installed. Normally, your computer will install the USB driver automatically when you plug your phone into the computer for the first time.
Oftentimes, it may not install and the computer will not detect your device successfully. In this case, you can install the Samsung USB driver on your own.
3. Use Device Manager to scan for hardware changes. If your PC recognizes the USB cord that is plugged into the USB port after your computer scans for hardware changes, then the job is done and you can use the device normally. When this doesn’t work, please try the next solution.
4. Restart your computer. Sometimes you might be able to resolve the issue by restarting the computer. Ensure you restart your PC and check if the USB cable will work or not.
You can easily access the files on your Samsung Android phone and make changes to them by simply connecting it with a PC.
By following the tips in this post, you can successfully connect your Samsung phone to a personal computer and make the changes you want to make to your files.
7 Best Android Device Manager Software That Work Great
Managing your android phone and other devices has never been this easier! Discover best software tools that help you to:
Check them out here: